The Sustaining Pastoral Excellence (SPE) programs include a wide variety of church-related institutions from many denominations, which seek to honor and support pastoral leaders for a lifetime of creative, effective service to the church. At the center of most programs is a commitment to peer learning groups, which provide opportunities for vocational, spiritual, and emotional support and encouragement to sustain excellence in ministry.
We provide these directories of programs to help program directors and participants find each other, as well as to help those interested in developing and implementing new programs on a SPE model learn more about current programs.
Explore the directories below by geographic area. Or return to Network Programs.
• New England: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
• Mideast: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
• Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin
• Plains: Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota
• Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
• Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
• Rocky Mountain: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming
• Far West: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington