All 2016 applicants will be notified by letter to congregational mailing address by late August 2016 about award decisions. Request for Proposals (RFP)
The “Request for Proposals” document outlines eligibility requirements as well as the process for submitting a proposal. The link below provides a sample “Request for Proposals” document from the grant cycle which has already passed. Watch here for the November 2016 announcement of future opportunities for eligible congregations to apply.
• Request for Proposals (PDF, 9749 KB) for the Lilly Endowment Clergy Renewal Program for Indiana Congregations
For Past Online Applicants to Review Past Online Application Submissions
• Log into the online system
* PLEASE NOTE that this system is designed for the following computer browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Applicants should use one of these browsers when logging into the online application system.
The following documents contain helpful information, tips and examples for preparing proposals for submission to this program. Anyone choosing to prepare and submit a proposal in this program should access and download this information by clicking on the links below.
• What makes a high-quality proposal? (PDF, 295 KB)
• Grace notes (PDF, 413 KB)